|Sexy Smoky Eyes Idea|
A modern take on iconic makeup look, see the step-by-step tutorial below.
1. Lay out the look. Use three cream shadows or liners to map out and lay the groundwork for the look, regarding the shades you want to use.
2. Buff the shades. "Blend the cream shadows using a fluffy brush until they're fully diffused where each meet, giving your makeup that gorgeous gradated effect," she says.
3. Guard your skin and layer on some eyeshadow. Use an eyeshadow guard, holding it directly underneath your lower lashline. Cosmetics Mascara & Shadow Shield and MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow in "Carbon," "Smut," and "Bronze."
4. Accentuate your lower lashline. Swipe a contour brush over each eyeshadow that you used in step three, and then run the mixed colors under your lower lashline to create a smudged look for a sooty and sultry effect,
5. Coat your upper and lower lashes with mascara. Try Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant Mascara.